Auto-Enrolment | Let us take the Headache away
Automatic enrolment is a Government initiative making it compulsory for employers to offer eligible employees a workplace pension. Every employer with at least one member of staff now has new duties, including enrolling those who are eligible into a workplace pension scheme and contributing towards it. This is called automatic enrolment.
It is called automatic enrolment because it is automatic - for your staff. They don't have to do anything to be enrolled into your pension scheme, but it is not automatic for you. The employer needs to take steps to make sure eligible staff are enrolled into a pension scheme. Even if you already pay contributions into a pension scheme for your staff, you still need to check if it is suitable for automatic enrolment.
So, are you ready?
Let Calcutt Matthews remove the headache…
We can help you to be ready for auto-enrolment.
Here is a summary of the initial steps we can guide you through:
- Advise you on your staging date
- Set a Primary and Secondary contact with the Pension Regulator
- Assist with choosing a pension scheme
- Check who needs to be enrolled
- Help notify your staff at the correct times
- Ensure the scheme is compatible with the payroll program you use
- Provide training to your payroll manager
- If required, run monthly auto-enrolment calculations for you
- Assistance with ongoing auto-enrolment duties
We can create a bespoke plan for your company’s needs, leaving you headache free.
Contact our friendly and knowledgeable advisors now for an initial discussion on the services we provide.